Friday, June 5, 2009

Fly Me to the Moon

Tonight is the Prom. Seriously.

A close friend of mine is hosting a fantastic party at her apartment tonight and the Prom theme brought about a great discussion regarding music...specifically the perfect playlist for a night like this. Since our high school years revolved around the late 90's and early 2000's we were excited to revisit some of our favorites and hopefully inspire a few people in the crowd to slow dance.

Remember these goodies...

All My Life - KC & JoJo
Back at One - Brian McKnight
What a Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera
All the Small Things - Blink 182
Girl on TV - LFO
Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
Thank You - Dido
One Minute Man - Missy Elliott
One More Time - Daft Punk

I'm getting anxious just thinking about it. Now I just need to throw on my tiara, outdated prom dress, and toss my hair up in a fabulous updo. The real question is....who will be crowned king and queen?

No comments:

Post a Comment