Friday, May 15, 2009

Oldie...but a goodie

My junior year of college I was heavy into alternative rock so I recently went through my old computer (a desktop...wow) to check out what kind of hidden gems I could find. Of course there was the typical Dashboard Confessional and more Dave Matthews Band than I would ever openly admit to, but there was one song in particular that I had completely forgotten about. The Format started to gain popularity toward the end of my college years and I can remember first hearing "On Your Porch" and immediately downloading it on my slow internet connection. It's such a sad song, but for some reason it brings back great memories of a simpler time in my life and, for that reason, it has now made it back into the rotation. I wonder what ever happened to The Format...

Download it: "On Your Porch" / "The First Single (You Know Me)" / "Tune Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment