Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Let the summer shows begin...

As everyone gets geared up for the balmy Chicago summer, I find myself planning out my summer schedule...my summer music schedule, that is. I love long days at North Beach and drinking at outdoor beer gardens as much as the next person, but the thought of street fests and the great mix of bands that are touring this summer really gets me geared up for what could be the best summer yet.

I plan on frequently updating this page with live shows in the Chicago area, but I thought I would kick off the summer with a fantastic band that I really feel is worth checking out....and for $15 you really can't afford to argue.

Wednesday, May 13
Bottom Lounge (1375 w. Lake, Chicago)
Low vs Diamond
w/ Ben Lee & Dawes

Don't get me wrong, Ben Lee is fantastic, but my true love is for Low vs Diamond who I am eagerly awaiting a new release from. Any day now, guys. For now I will just have to drown my sorrows in a draft beer at the show next week with my partner in crime in tow. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment