Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Back for Good This Time...I Hope!

I can't even begin to explain the reasoning behind the 2 month hiatus I took from contributing to this "project", but all I know is that it has been way too long. It's been a cold, long winter (so far...we still have another month or so, I'm sure), but that time has been spent searching for great new artists and interesting videos so hopefully all is not lost. My hope for 2010 is to achieve the following:

- Write more....in general (open to any and all suggestions to help get my creative juices flowing)
- Post at least 4 new songs each week
- Attend more live shows (Already making that happen...just purchased tickets to the upcoming Shout Out Louds show at Lincoln Hall. Those babies are worth their weight in gold...to me at least!)

Let's start there. I do have a few side projects in mind, but if I've learned anything it's that you have to keep a few aspirations to yourself. It's those little personal victories that are going to get me through another great year...hopefully. It might be February, but I'm finally ready to welcome in 2o10. Looking forward to seeing where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment