Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday...indeed!


I could have never anticipated the great news that I just received regarding one of my favorite bands of all time. Not only are the Born Ruffians releasing their new album in a mere 80 days, but they have just announced their 2010 tour dates and Chicago has been blessed with one of these much coveted dates. :) Of course I immediately purchased tickets, but I'm hoping that all of you will do the same. Their energy is contagious and their live performances are outstanding so I can promise that you won't be dissapointed. Here's what you need to know...

Wednesday, June 16th @ Lincoln Hall
Born Ruffians
Young Rival
9pm
Tickets: $12 (purchase them through www.lincolnhallchicago.com)

And with that little nugget of goodness, I leave you for the weekend. Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment