Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello Fall!

It's true. It's only September 1st and already I feel as if the summer is gone for good. Along with the warm weather, sundresses, and beach days goes the outdoor summer festivals/shows as well. I'll save my pouting for those who know me best, but in order to get through this tough transition period I thought I would step up my game by suggesting a few great (indoor) concerts that are set to hit Chicago. They are all "must-see"...

September 12 - Regina Spektor @ Chicago Theater
September 26 - Built to Spill @ The Vic
October 8 - The Decemberists @ The Riviera
October 16 - Gossip @ Metro ---or--- Rhett Miller @ Park West
October 23 - Say Anything @ The Vic
October 25 - The Raveonettes@ Metro

A few things I am looking forward to though...sweaters, football (college & pro), the leaves changing color, closing all of the windows in my apartment, snuggling up in my favorite blanket. Ok...so maybe the fall isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment