Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playlist: I Heart Cali

It's time for this girl to take a vacation and get out of the cold tundra that is Chicago (seriously...it's almost April!). To avoid the snow that dropped down on the city this past weekend I'm headed out west for a much-needed girl's getaway in SoCal. Never one to travel without my iPod, I've compiled a playlist that will hopefully foreshadow the good times to come...

I Heart Cali (SB09 Mix)

1) "Walking on a Dream" - Empire of the Sun
2) "Rebellion (Lies)" - Arcade Fire
3) "Helicopter" - Bloc Party
4) "Badonkadonkey" - Born Ruffians **This one's for you, B!**
5) "American Boy" - Estelle (featuring Kanye West)
6) "Brooklyn is Burning" - Head Automatica
7) "Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn" - Hellogoodbye
8) "Play Your Part (Pt. 1)" - Girl Talk
9) "Bandages" - Hot Hot Heat
10) "15 Step" - Radiohead
11) "I'm In Miami Trick" - LMFAO
12) "Le Disko" - Shiny Toy Guns
13) "Normandie" - Shout Out Louds
14) "Great DJ" - The Ting Tings
15) "Nothing to Worry About" - Peter Bjorn and John

Note: Pineapple Moonshine. 40-person hot tub. Warm weather. Recipe for disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment